THE TOP TEN SIGNS YOU’RE IMMATURE
May 13, 2009 Episode (by Astroboy)
FIRST BATCH11. TJ – If you’re never wrong
10. Mr.Perk – My brother when he gets mad at us, he will threaten to delete our files on his PC and will not talk to us for days.
09. Hell Girl – ‘Pag ang nakikita mong solusyon sa away ay magsumbong sa nanay at tatay mo
08. Real Earl Online – If you argue with a nonsense person who like to talk about nonsense but you feel like “I’m not going to talk to you.”
07. Pee – When you make it a point to get mad when people at the office don’t greet you when you arrive or they don’t like fist bump. Take note, this person is 50+ and the people he gets peeve about are only in their 20’s.
06. Mr.Perk – Bosses who power trip and make their staff feel they have the last say.
05. No Name – When you rather pick a fight with your partner just to go for a night out with your friends.
04. Genie 9 – first time my son throw out a heavy toy at me, it really hurt and I started to cry really loud, and I told him, “Hindi na tayo bati!” he hug me and said to me, “Wag mommy! Sorry na mommy!”
03. Mr.Perk – Kung nabadtrip ka dahil nag send ka ng entry tapos iniba nila yung topic sa top ten.
02. Federico – I have a neighbor, sa condo, kaunting kibot tawag agad sa guard na parang lagging bigdeal, I call him the neighbor who cried “GUARD!!!”
01. Smoke – True Story: I was 22 when I throw a tantrum when we went to Hongkong. Ask me why, because we didn’t go to Ocean Park instead we went to Shenjen China, I cried at the back of the bus, I didn’t talk to my in-laws the whole day, I already have 2 kids at the time.
SECOND BATCH10. The Trifler – If you keep sucking your thumb.
09. Mr. Miser – If constantly make a huge effort to get all the things that your friends have.
08. Whoa Banana – After all these years deep in your hearts you believe isa ka talagang Disney Princess.
07. Gooey Cabuey – True Story: I have this girl friend that was step on while riding a congested MRT train, the girl didn’t apologize to my girlfriend probably didn’t see it, didn’t know she stepped on this girl’s foot. Me and my friend, we talliated by spitting on her hair.
06. Momsicle – I have 3-year-old daughter, one time bumili ako ng super favorite kong cake, my daughter asked if she can have a piece of the cake, dahil nagki-crave ako hindi ko siya binigyan.
05. No Name – a seatmate in a jeep who was actually kicked by a kid in front of her, the kid didn’t mean it, the girl started ranting on the kid, the kid’s mom attempting to depend the boy, my seatmate who was wearing all white went to the mom and said, “hindi ikaw ang inaaway ko! Anak mo!”
04. Dru – some people are so immature, patampo-tampo pag hindi napipili ang entries, topic suggestions, greets, request, it’s not a big deal, it’s not ‘no?
03. EB – pag nagwowork ka na pero nagbe-baby talk ka pa hanggang sa pag complain sa boss mo about your salary increase.
02. RC & Cess – my uncle ordered PS3 be kept inside the cabinet until he says everyone can play with it, the reason, kasi natalo siya ng anak nya at nagpa-practice pa sya hanggang ready na sya.
01. Sasha Purse – when you fight with someone and then you threatening them by saying, “I will delete you in all my social networking accounts on my phone!”
THIRD BATCH10. Status Sue – when you just stop talking to your bestfriend without even saying why, pero sabay pa rin kayo sa carpool everyday.
09. Topaz – I think immature pa rin ako kahit golden age na ako, I still feel tampo pag wala akong pasalubong like hopia o peanuts from my husband or eldest daughters everytime galing sila sa mall o out-of-town.
08. Ivan – One time may umaway sa little brother ko na kasing age nya na 8-year-old, so my young brother told me, ayun sinipa ko yung kaaway nya, binawian ako kasi nagsumbong siya sa tatay nya.
07. No Name – One time may hinahanap ang officemate ko na nawawalang document, e ako ang pinagbintangan, I told her wala sa akin. Then, what she did was nagdabog ng nagdamog ang bruha, lahat ng drawer ‘pag sinara nya padabog din, noong kinausap siya ng manager namin she throw a tantrum and cried in front of the manager as if I lost the document.
06. Cass – a guy got his girlfriend pregnant 6 years ago and didn’t marry her, so they haven’t seen each other since but they found themselves lining up the same fast food restaurant. So what did the guy do? He put on his sunglasses.
05. Dutches – when your husband and you are fighting and he tells you he regrets marrying you.
Dru – If you get really depress pag naiisip mong magbi-break na sila Barbie at Ken.
04. Gooey Cabluey – it’s when you’re being scolded by your boss, what you do is you cover your ears and go, “Blah Blah Blah!”
03. Buknoy – when in the middle of a heated debate, you’re on the losing side and you can’t find the right argument to win, you just go, “MGA PANGIT!”
02. Marcial – when everytime you fight with your husband or your boyfriend, your solution is to break-up.
01. Money Honey Tree – I was in Star City and my relatives wanted to go to the Horror House but I don’t want to go so they force me, I said, “Anu?! Gusto nyo magwala ako para lang maintindihan nyo na ayoko?” Since I own the car that we used, so I walked out and ate something while my relatives went to the horror house, they didn’t know if they have a car to ride in when they came out coz they didn’t know that I wasn’t there anymore.
FINAL BATCH11. Buknoy – if you find Disney Channel more entertaining than ESPN or Discovery Channel and you’re into your 30’s.
10. Penguina - when you just check out your boyfriend’s girl friend’s multiply pages just because that girl talk to your boyfriend.
09. Naughty Boy – If you bad mouth your officemate just because he didn’t like to use your work station to illegally downloaded movies and music.
08. Bibliophilicredge – I migrated to New York when I was 16, a year later I got so homesick that I want to spent a couple of months in the Philippines, so what did I do? I did not talk to my parents until they bought me a ticket.
07. Pumba – my mom and my ninang have been very competitive with each other and they are very vocal about being the best of friends. One time my mom was wearing her new pair of shoes, Ninang had a comment and she said, “You know mare, may mas maganda dyan nabili ko sa Nine West.” My mom responded, “Ah talaga good for you, kasi ako hindi ako bumibili using my card, I paid cash!”
06. Oscar Dela Hopia – this treat I always give to my kuya and my ate, “Sige! Babaguhin ang password ng PC!” coz I hold the admin account.
05. Momom – my 3-year-old daughter came to me and asked, “Ma, tapos ka na ba?” coz I was playing Super Mario, nilakihan ko sya ng mata at sinabing, “Anak, hindi ito pwede sa’yo!” she cried, she was borrowing my gameboy for pete’s sake and I was playing my favorite game Super Mario.
04. Ana – My mom says that I was the most immature 22-year-old brat, when we argue I don’t talk to her for days, and then I get a text, “Di mo pa ba ako bati?”
03. No Name – my girlfriend and his neurotic ex-girlfriend wanted to get me stop seeing my friends so she told me to find my happiness in her and her alone.
02. Mo Name – My parents have been separated for a long time now, our father is immature, he just implemented this cruel, he would only replied to my sibling’s email or text after the exact number of days they reply to his messages, for example, If my sister took 10 days to reply to his email that is how long he will take to reply as well, no matter how urgent the matter is.
01. Camilla Rosa – I’m 23 and my brother is already 21, when we fight over something babawiin ko sa kanya ang hiniram nyang camera at kukunin naman nya yung charger ng phone na hiniram ko. And then we tell each other, “Hindi na tayo manghihiraman ever!” Funny because magrereconcile kami ulit tapos balik borrowing mode.