Wednesday, July 30, 2014

FHM Philippines August 2014 (Beauty Gonzales)

'

"I want people to see something in me," Beauty tells us. "Usually when people see me, they remember me as Beauty, yung matabang bisaya. Sana 'pag nakita nila ito, they can see that I have renewed beauty and talent to offer. I'm really thankful for this. I'm going to claim this. Something good will come out of this." Trust us, Beauty: People were definitely shocked when you flaunted your goods at the FHM 100 Sexiest Women Victory Party, we're pretty sure they're gonna jump on this one as well!

Aside from working with the former PBB standout, the many other awesome things we did in this month's issue include: conducted a massive sex survey for Pinoys, stocked up on our FIBA World Cup knowledge, looked around for the metro's filthiest restrooms, entered an internet-controlled house, and hooked you up with free Marian Rivera and Alice Dixson posters, just to name a few.

Our August 2014 issue hit supermarkets, newsstands, and bookstores everywhere today! You can score digital copies through the FHM and Buqo apps, Zinio, and the Summit Newsstand in a couple of days. But if you really can't wait to see what's inside our new issue, click here for the video teaserand here for our E-Mag preview!

Finally, hit the gallery below for a sneak peek at Beauty's FHM cover shoot! 





No comments:

Post a Comment